Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all discussion about female fronted music...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who can register to join Oasis?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muppet
Admin
Muppet

Who can register to join Oasis? Empty
PostSubject: Who can register to join Oasis?   Who can register to join Oasis? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:09 pm

A great question! All registrations are approved by me, as I don't wish for our wonderfully tight-knit community to be compromised by spammers, disruptive people etc. I will of course consider anybody who registers, but here are a few things that will definitely secure you a place on the forum:

1. Having previously been a member of Lady Rock (please use the same username you used on Lady Rock to apply, even if it's just for the registration process - you can change your username later).

2. Being suggested by a member - I will be informed by members if they have suggested anybody, so don't worry, if you apply through recommendation you should be accepted quite quickly.

If you don't fulfil either of the above criteria, I may be more reluctant to accept you. This isn't being elitist, it's for the security of our members who feel safe in what they can discuss here. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
https://oasis.forumotion.co.uk

Who can register to join Oasis?
Page 1 of 1